This must be one of the easiest, and prettiest buns for any occasion, be it work, picnicking or dinner! Especially if you are short with time but in need of a great look, and NOW.
You can achieve this miracle bun with these easy steps:
1. Insert your Clip-in hair extensions if you require some length or thickness
2. Make a low ponytail, but keep a strand at either side of your face separate.
3. Make a hole above the ponytail by pulling the hair apart.
4. Pull the ponytail through the hole and down again.
5. Pull it through as many times as you need (depending on the length of the ponytail) and pin the end of the ponytail to your head with a bobby pin.
6. Braid the lose ends at the front of your face and criss cross them over the back bun. Attach with bobby pins.
Send us your pictures of you recreating this look and you could stand a chance to win your very own set of ClipinHair extensions! Remember to tag @clipinhair and #MiracleBun, #ClipinHair when you upload your pictures.
We can't wait to see and share them!